07 February 2013

Pink Black Gold Glam

























The other day, I happened upon this utterly feminine and glamorous home, and it made me swoon.

Pale pinks, delicious golds, chic blacks, and perfectly-chosen design elements combine to create an absolutely amazing home. I just want to dive into the screen right now, and sit in these rooms! 

Christine Dovey, decorator and blogger of Bijou and Boheme, is the creative force behind this beautiful home, in Ontario, Canada. She and her family must adore living in such a lovely abode.

My favourite touches are the vintage pieces mixed with sleek new things, as well as fabulous light fixtures, mirrors, and artwork. Carrera marble, in the kitchen, always looks stunning, and the addition of brass hardware in this one really ups the glam factor of the space. I can't wait to see what else Christine comes up with, including a new bedroom for her new baby.

I'm seriously awed--and filled with house envy!--by the girly glam style going on in this home. 

How about you?


{images found here and here}

1 comment:

Anastasia Schembri said...

What a fabulous home!!
I have always loved the pink/gold combo, it gives off a feel of 1940's boudoir glam and I think the touches of black give the rooms an air of strength and boldness! Just gorgeous!