05 June 2012

Anna Spiro's New Wallpaper Collection











I just love the fabulous new wallpaper collection designed by Anna Spiro for Porter's Paints. As many of you surely know, Anna Spiro is a Brisbane-based interior designer with a love of colour and pattern. Along with running her design practice, Anna owns the decor boutique Black & Spiro. She also has a wonderful blog called Absolutely Beautiful Things, which I've been following for quite some time.

My favourite pattern in her new wallpaper collection would have to be the Rosey Posey Trellis design, which is beautiful in pink, green, or blue. If G and I were allowed to have wallpaper in our unit, I would certainly like to hang one of these papers. (I'll be saving these images for my Dream House file!)

{Images found here, here, here, and here}

1 comment:

TINA KENT said...

It's great isn't it!! I think geometric patterns are my new neutral! Anna's store is to die for!
glad I found your blog it's lovely!
LovT
www.ladychatterleysaffair.com